Shocking! Electrician Gets Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Lagos (Video)



A community in Lagos was thrown in shock after an electrician got electrocuted while working on a pole.

It was pure tension that took over the Ilasamaja area of Lagos state this morning after an electrician got electrocuted.
Local reports show that the yet-to-be identified electrician was electrocuted in Agiri Bus stop, Ilasamaja, Lagos.

According to a source: “ He had climbed the pole to help change the wire connected to a house, when power supply was restored and he got electrocuted.

"He was rushed to the hospital where he was confirmed dead.”
Watch the video below:

Post a comment

0 Comments